Diebold Nixdorf Unveils Storevolution™ - A Connected Commerce Experience At The NRF Big Show
11 January 2018
A fundamental shift from a channel-centric to a consumer-centric approach will transform the entire retail landscape. As retailers increasingly look for solutions to improve consumer shopping experiences, it is crucial to adopt interactive technologies and ensure the most efficient, "always on" operations via a "store as a service" concept for users. Visitors at the Diebold Nixdorf booth can explore how its Storevolution TM program, supported by Vynamic™ Retail Software, enables both consumers and retailers at every single step of the retail journey.
Diebold Nixdorf's latest innovations in retail checkout technology through Storevolution cover the consumer journey from end-to-end:
- Recently announced software solutions on display at NRF include Vynamic Engage, which supports greater customer centricity via personalized interactions with consumers, Vynamic Mobile Shopper, mobile self-scanning software, and Vynamic Mobile Retail, demonstrated via a mobile scan-and-go app. These solutions improve the consumer's in-store retail experience through customization based on prior buying patterns and behaviors.
- Managed Mobility Services help to improve performance and availability of existing and new mobile devices in real-time to optimize operational costs.
- The embedding of digital and mobile-enabled touchpoints for both shoppers and staff members is represented in the BEETLE iSCAN EASY eXpress self-checkout solution, now featuring RFID technology. Supporting the consumer's demands for digital and mobile-enabled touchpoints, the BEETLE iSCAN EASY eXpress employs a "scan and go" modality and acts as an interactive kiosk or a payment terminal with a compact design to support cashless payments via card and smartphone.
- Saving space and boosting productivity, the new BEETLE iPOS plus XL has an extra-large 18.5'' screen and acts as an all-in-one POS solution. Further, the M-III, a modular POS system, simultaneously operates several applications, offering excellent scalability, high performance, and a greater range of functionality for traditional checkout areas.
- The K-Two Kiosk automates routine tasks and in-store transactions, offers order-taking abilities at QSRs and fast casual restaurants, provides customer service, supplies product information, sells tickets and presents functionality that furthers store digitalization.
Diebold Nixdorf's booth at NRF will also feature the "
"When it comes to retail, we understand the growing demand from consumers for personalized, connected, and convenient shopping experiences," said Juergen Wunram, interim co-chief executive officer and chief operating officer, Diebold Nixdorf. "We are constantly innovating and expanding our portfolio and software services to ensure that retailers have everything they need to address their operational needs along the evolving consumer journey."
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/diebold-nixdorf-unveils-storevolution---a-connected-commerce-experience-at-the-nrf-big-show-300581199.html
SOURCE Diebold Nixdorf
Media Relations, Mike Jacobsen, APR, +1-330-490-3796, email@example.com; Investor Relations, Steve Virostek, +1-330-490-6319, firstname.lastname@example.org