Diebold Nixdorf Showcases Personalized Mobile Solutions for Fuel and Convenience Retailers at 2018 NACS Show
08 October 2018
LAS VEGAS and NORTH CANTON, Ohio -- Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a world leader in driving connected commerce, will present a wide range of software-powered solutions driving its StorevolutionTM strategy to fuel and convenience retailers at the NACS Show, Oct. 8-10, in Las Vegas. At booth #6141, retailers can view the latest modular and innovative technology designed to help them engage more effectively with customers, differentiate themselves more noticeably from the competition and create a compelling forecourt and store experience in an ever increasing digital environment.
The company is showing how it is revolutionizing the shopping experience with solutions that fit today’s changing retail environment:
- To drive a better customer experience and incorporate new customer journeys, retailers can easily add new services like mobile payment and pre-ordering through NAMOS, part of the DN VynamicTM Retail Software Suite, a solution platform designed for fuel and convenience retailers.
- Consumers can use smartphones to scan and pay for their goods themselves with the time-saving solution, Vynamic Mobile Retail. The advantage: All scanned items can conveniently be placed directly in a basket while shopping.
- Improve the shopping experience at every touchpoint by enabling cross-channel promotions and real-time campaigns with Vynamic Engage, the cloud-based software-as-a-service solution.
- Self-checkout touchpoints increase staff productivity while providing consumers with more options to pay. The BEETLE /iSCAN EASY eXpress self-checkout features an optimized footprint and as a hybrid solution, it can be easily turned into an assisted checkout with maximum checkout availability during peak hours.
- Diebold Nixdorf AllConnect ServicesSM provide integrated business services ranging from deployment via maintenance to the operations of all IT devices at service stations – including the management of the store’s entire mobile-device fleet. Optimize processes and drive growth with management, monitoring and analytics capabilities.
“Our Storevolution program, combined with our software, services and self-checkout systems, enable fuel and convenience retailers to enhance their operations and engage with consumers,” said Neil Hendry, vice president and head of Fuel and Convenience International at Diebold Nixdorf. “Open APIs that facilitate the easy integration of new consumer touchpoints enrich the consumer experience and allow retailers to seamlessly connect physical and digital channels.
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an ‘always on’ and changing consumer landscape. The company has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 23,000 employees worldwide. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
Tiffini BloniarzSr. Manager Media Relations
Steve VirostekInvestor Relations