Diebold Nixdorf Presents Cutting-edge Solutions For Fuel And Convenience Retailers At UNITI Expo
09 May 2018
STUTTGART, GERMANY - Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a world leader in driving connected commerce, - will present a wide range of software-powered solutions driving its StorevolutionTM strategy to fuel and convenience retailers at UNITI expo in Stuttgart, May 15 -17. The new roadmap reflects the fundamental shift in the fuel retail sector – from a channel-centric to a consumer-centric approach with a strong focus on convenience and new services. The aim is to engage customers at every point along their journey – at home, in the vehicle, on the forecourt and in the store.
In Hall 5 at booth 5C70, retailers will have the opportunity to view Diebold Nixdorf’s latest end-to-end fuel and convenience solutions powered by Vynamic NAMOS and discuss the benefits of the technology with experts. The modular and innovative ecosystem is designed to increase efficiencies and improve profitability and deliver a rewarding customer experience.
With a shift towards even greater convenience, fuel and convenience retailers face a number of challenges: How to engage more effectively with their customers? How to differentiate themselves more noticeably from the competition? And how to create a compelling forecourt and store experience in an ever increasing digital environment? Diebold`s Nixdorf’s StorevolutionTM provides answers to these unprecedented questions.
From Vynamic NAMOS via consumer engagement and loyalty solutions to Scan & Go shopper journeys to Diebold Nixdorf AllConnect ServicesSM, the company is showing how it is revolutionizing the in-store experience with solutions that fit today’s changing retail environment:
- Vynamic NAMOS is a cloud-based solution platform designed for fuel and convenience retailers. Its service-oriented design supports different markets, new business models and services – all helping to meet the evolving needs of fuel and convenience retailers. In combination with the Vynamic NAMOS point-of-sale software, retailers can easily add new services like mobile payment and pre-ordering, to drive a better customer experience and incorporate new customer journeys.
- With Vynamic Mobile Retail, Diebold Nixdorf showcases a time-saving solution enabling consumers to use smartphones to scan and pay for their goods themselves. The advantage: All scanned items can conveniently be placed directly in a bag while shopping.
- The new, cloud-based software-as-a-service solution Vynamic Engage enables cross-channel promotions and real-time campaigns to improve the shopping experience at every touchpoint. By capturing, combining and analyzing customer data, Vynamic Engage generates 360-degree comprehensive customer profiles that allow fuel and convenience retailers to address customers individually based on previous shopping patterns, strengthen customer loyalty and generate higher revenue.
- Self-checkout systems increase staff productivity while providing consumers with more options to pay. The BEETLE /iSCAN EASY eXpress self-checkout features an optimized footprint and as a hybrid solution, it can be easily turned into an assisted checkout with maximum checkout availability during peak hours.
- Diebold Nixdorf AllConnect ServicesSM provide integrated business services ranging from deployment via maintenance to the operations of all IT devices at service stations – including the management of the store`s entire mobile-device fleet in a highly cost-efficient and worry-free way. The solution can be tailored and expanded to a “Stations as-a-service” offering.
“Our StorevolutionTM program, alongside the Vynamic NAMOS E2E ecosystem, enables fuel and convenience retailers to enhance their operations and engage with consumers,” said Neil Hendry, vice president and head of Service Stations International at Diebold Nixdorf. “Open APIs that facilitate the easy integration of new consumer touchpoints enriches the consumer experience and enables the digital future by connecting physical and digital channels seamlessly.”
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an ‘always on’ and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 23,000 employees worldwide. The organization is headquartered in North Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
Ulrich NolteMedia Relations - Germany
Phone: +49 5251 693 5211