Diebold Nixdorf Debuts End-to-End Connected Commerce Solutions At Money20/20
19 October 2016
Following a "day in the life" approach, booth visitors will go on a journey to the future of consumer transactions in both retail and financial institution settings. In the retail experience, the consumer journey starts at home and continues on to the grocery store, a clothing boutique and ends the journey at a license bureau:
- Connected Shopper: a mobile-enabled shopping experience that starts at home utilizing voice services to build a shopping list and follows the consumer through the in-store shopping experience to checkout using the innovative TPiSHOP software platform and Mobile-Enabled Self-Checkout Concept that was unveiled at the
National Retail Federation's(NRF) BIG Show earlier this year.
- Connected Retailer: a stop at the local clothing boutique where the consumer uses
Diebold Nixdorf'sMyRetail Cloud POS solution enabling a tablet to be used as a point-of-sale (POS) device for small and medium-sized retailers to complete transactions.
- Connected to Cash: ending the journey with a stop at the license bureau, the consumer uses a new Extreme ATM concept to get cash. At just under 10 inches (25 centimeters) wide, the Extreme ATM concept challenges traditional automated teller machine (ATM) design and fits perfectly in any environment. With integrated ProxToMe Bluetooth proximity technology, a consumer can use their Bluetooth-enabled mobile device to authenticate themselves, tap their mobile device at the ATM and complete their transaction.
In the financial experience, the journey begins and ends with a focus on delivering the ideal consumer experience:
- Connected Insights: shows how collaboration and data analytics expertise can assist with solving challenges. Featuring a case study with
Banco Popular, Diebold Nixdorf'sadvanced analytics capabilities are enabling financial institutions to have a complete view of the self-service channel and improve ATM uptime by anticipating maintenance needs.
- Connected Transactions: explores how increasing the mobility of branch staff enables the financial institution to strengthen relationships with critical growth segments, like small and medium-sized businesses.
- Connected Services: "always on" is at the center of
Diebold Nixdorf'sservice philosophy. A unique, virtual reality adventure shows how we are bringing this philosophy to life.
"As a leader in connected commerce, we enable our customers to transform their businesses by changing how consumers shop and connect with their money now and in the future," said
Additionally, AEVI, a
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/diebold-nixdorf-debuts-end-to-end-connected-commerce-solutions-at-money2020-300347535.html
Diebold Nixdorf Media Relations, Renee Murphy, +1-330-490-5825, email@example.com; Diebold Nixdorf Investor Relations, Steve Virostek, +1-330-490-6319, firstname.lastname@example.org