Diebold Appoints Two New Board Members, Re-elects Existing Board Members, Declares Cash Dividend
25 April 2013NORTH CANTON, Ohio, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders of Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) today elected its board of directors at the company's annual meeting. In addition, the board declared the second-quarter cash dividend and re-elected company officers.
Newly elected directors
- Roberto Artavia, chairman of the board, Viva Trust, (Nassau, Bahamas and San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Robert S. Prather, Jr., president and chief operating officer, Gray Television, Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia)
Re-elected to the board of directors were:
- Patrick W. Allender, retired executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary, Danaher Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Bruce L. Byrnes, retired vice chairman of the board, Procter & Gamble, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phillip R. Cox, president and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Richard L. Crandall, managing partner, Aspen Venture LLC, Aspen, Colorado
- Gale S. Fitzgerald, retired president and director, TranSpend, Inc., Bernardsville, New Jersey
- Rajesh K. Soin, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, Soin International LLC, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Henry D.G. Wallace, executive chairman of the board, Diebold, Incorporated
- Alan J. Weber, chief executive officer, Weber Group LLC, Greenwich, Connecticut
The board of directors declared a second-quarter cash dividend of 28.75 cents per share on all common shares. The dividend is payable on Friday, June 7, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Friday, May 17, 2013.
In addition, the board of directors re-elected the following corporate officers: George S. Mayes, Jr., executive vice president and chief operating officer; Bradley C. Richardson, executive vice president and chief financial officer; Frank A. Natoli, Jr., executive vice president, chief innovation officer; Christopher A. Chapman, vice president, global finance; Chad F. Hesse, vice president, general counsel and secretary; M. Scott Hunter, vice president, treasurer and chief tax officer; John D. Kristoff, vice president, chief communications officer; Christopher Macey, vice president, corporate controller; Miguel A. Mateo, vice president, Latin America division; David H. Ramsey, vice president, chief information officer; and Sheila M. Rutt, vice president, chief human resources officer.
Newly elected corporate officers include: Lance (Tony) Byerly, executive vice president, electronic security; Dennis D. Deering, vice president, global services and operations; Mychal D. Kempt, vice president, North America operations; and Linda M. Parcher, vice president, chief supply chain officer.
Diebold, Incorporated is a global leader in providing integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services. Diebold employs approximately 16,000 associates with representation in nearly 90 countries worldwide and is headquartered in the Canton, Ohio area, USA. Diebold is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'DBD.' For more information, visit the company's website at www.diebold.com or follow the company on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DieboldInc.
SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated
Michael Jacobsen, APR